Basically, a chatbot is a piece of automated messaging software that uses AI to converse with people. Bots are programmed to understand questions, provide answers, and execute tasks.
Simply put, these bots understand what is being asked and can then formulate a response in a very human way. Businesses know that they have to go where their customers are.
Benefits of using them:
- Chatbots never call in sick and are accessible 24/7
- Chatbots are an extension of CRM automation
- Chatbots increase website visitor time-to-response
- Chatbots are a way to screen prospects prior to hand-off
- Chatbots record customers order history allowing a faster one-click reordering process.
- Chatbots can up-sell customers and recommend similar items based on previous order history.
As to the open rate in messenger versus emails or Fb news feed the following image is relevant..
Click on those red buttons
to see them in action !
Still on the fence? Let’s have a short call over phone/ whapp or Zoom. Don’t worry is free 🙂